The Energy Leadership Index (ELI)
Each of us has a unique Energy makeup or level of consciousness that determines how we perceive the world and how we react to it. Through our experiences, our values, assumptions and perceptions, we each have developed a specific filter or lens through which we see the world. That energy is either anabolic (positive) or catabolic (negative). It impacts our relationships, what we feel we deserve, how we handle life’s stresses and cope with life in general. Your unique make-up determines who you are and thereby impacts what you attract into your life. What you think determines the emotions you feel and the actions you will take.
Each of us views the world through a personal lens based on our values, assumptions and experiences. That lens either limits our perspective, like tunnel vision, or expands it, like a prism. It impacts how we perceive ourselves and our circumstances, shaping our thoughts and how we choose to show up in every situation. The Energy Leadership Index™ (ELI) assessment reveals what specific lens you’ve developed and how it is influencing your results.
There is incredible liberating power in understanding the unconscious lens you’ve developed throughout your life and how it may be holding you back from realizing your full potential for all that life offers.
What could your life look like if only _____? Fill in the blank, refine your lens, take the plunge and explore the possibilities. You’re worth the effort!
An Attitude Assessment
There are two main types of assessments: Personality and Attitude. Personality-based assessments, such as Myers Briggs and DISC are very valuable tools that pinpoint certain personality types so that people can have more of an understanding about what their strengths and weaknesses are. By understanding your personality and how it relates to what you do, you can adapt your behavior to “work with what you have” and function effectively.
The ELI is an attitudinal assessment based on an energy/action model. This assessment differs from personality assessments, as it is not intended to label a person and have them work well within that label. Instead, it measures your level of energy based on your attitude—your perception and perspective of your world. Because attitude is subjective, it can be altered.
As a Certified Professional Coach and ELI Master Practitioner, I help you apply the principles of Energy Leadership and your ELI results to alter your attitude and perspective, make a shift in your consciousness and increase your energy and leadership effectiveness, personally and professionally.
Understanding your unique Energy Levels allows you to better understand:
- Why you make the decisions you do.
- Why you attract certain people into your life.
- Why certain events affect you positively or negatively.
- How you interact with friends, family and co-workers.
- How your energy impacts your health.
- How your energy affects your career choices.
How would your life be different if:
- You saw every situation as an opportunity?
- Manifested the things you wanted by changing your outlook?
- Spent less time stressing and more time doing what you love?
- Believed you had more control over any situation?
- Attracted what you wanted instead of feeling like you have little or no control over any given situation?
- Had a “Yes I Can” attitude?
How would your personal life and work life be different if you:
- Really felt passion for your job and the company you worked for?
- Had a more positive outlook on life?
- Spent less time worrying and more time being productive?
- Understood why you react to people and situations the way you do that results in anger or feeling victimized?
- Identified what is really important to you?
- Truly enjoyed your Sunday off without spending most of it dreading your return to work on Monday morning?
- Understood how to go into an interview knowing what was truly important for you to be successful and ask the right questions in the interview to determine that?
- Worked in a job where you could truly be yourself and those qualities were supported by your company and your boss?
How would your company be different if you:
- Were able to lead from a place of clarity and confidence that makes the work environment a win-win for you and your employees?
- Were better able to identify your employee’s needs beyond simply implementing more training?
- Diffused the negative energy that surrounds the workplace?
- Made the work environment the most productive and rewarding place both you and your employees have ever worked?
- Better understood the difference between managing your employees and leading them?
- Knew how to tap into what is truly important for your employees and make that work FOR you?
- Stopped worrying and started believing?
Purchase the ELI Self-Assessment and Debrief – $249
The self- assessment includes a customized report and a 1.5 hour debrief with me.
Scroll down to see a special offer for combining the ELI Assessment and Taylor Protocols CVI Assessment
Group corporate rates available. Please contact me for more information.
Taylor Protocols Core Values Index™ Assessment
The Taylor Protocols Core Values Index is an assessment tool that lets you identify your true core values. Examining your true core values allows you to see who you are, what you need to be truly fulfilled and what contributions you make to the world, just by being you! When you couple your core values with what you are (your personality, skills, talents and competencies), you can better choose jobs that let you be a true extension of yourself and live from a place that truly fosters your unique self.
Ever notice how doing things you are passionate about seems to make time fly? You are enjoying yourself and have inner contentment. What about those things that you don’t enjoy? They take up much more energy and leave us feeling drained (not to mention how much we tend to procrastinate around getting them done)? These are your core values at work! When you operate from a place that is an extension of who you are, your true nature, you feel fulfilled and are working with a sense of purpose.
The Taylor Protocols Core Values Index has a 97% reliability score, meaning that when taken year after year, the results remain unchanging 97% of the time. This is important to note, because it shows you how unchanging your true nature is! Our personalities can adapt to various situations, and change over the years, but our core values remain constant. When we examine who we are innately, we understand how important it is that we have jobs that allow us to fully express our core values fully. Otherwise, we are not making our greatest contribution to ourselves our company and to the world!
As a Certified Taylor Protocols Core Values Index™ Practitioner, I can help guide you towards living from your true self, show you how you can make your biggest contributions to the world and your work and live at your highest and best self!
Remember, most of us can (and do) perform any job that is required of us, but understanding your core values allows you to understand how you are wired to make the very best contributions.
It is not that you can’t be GOOD at a job that doesn’t resonate with your core value energy, but it may not make you happy and it takes so much more energy to do it! And really, why would you want to do that?